3 g/0.1 oz $7.99 (USD)
What Makeup Geek has to say about this product:
"Get the same precision as a liquid liner with our easily applied gel based liner. The eyeliners glide on with ease and dry to a water-resistant, smudge-proof finish that won’t fade or crease. With their intense color and rich pigmentation, these long lasting liners are sure to make a standing impression."
- Glides on smoothly
- Creates precise lines
- Rich pigmentation
- Half the price of other expensive brands without sacrificing quality
- Gel liner weight is 3G / 0.1 oz
What I think about this product:
It's about time that a cosmetic company came out with affordable gel liners in a variety of colours! I love the container that the the product comes in. It's simple and just like every other gel liner container which I love! The packaging is beautiful! Same design as the shadows and lip stick but again in a different colour story! Which keeps it fresh, fun & interesting!
What I love about the product:
- The variety of colours are wonderful from your basic black to your daring red!
- In true Makeup geek fashion the pigmentation is insane! I swear I have never seen such saturation of colour before in gel liners.
- The prices obviously... @ $7.99 ea. you could own them all!
- They glide effortlessly across your lid... Super smooth.
- They blend out on the lid beautifully to create the perfect base to lay your shadows down for that perfect smokey eye!
- They are Very comparable to your top of the line gel liners... so why pay more?
- As always Cruelty Free!
What I didn't like about this product:
- I found that Fame was a little tacky, for whatever reason, but the rest were silky smooth.
- For me I need to had a shadow over top to seal it or it does fade on my lids (even with a primer under). Even though they are waterproof and smudge resistant.
Shades they come in:
- Treasure: A true bright golden yellow with a metallic shimmery finish.
- Mystic: A light emerald green with a metallic gold shimmery finish.
- Fame: A dark aquatic teal with a navy undertone and a smooth shimmery finish.
- Electric: True bright royal blue with a matte finish.
- Amethyst: Saturated violet/purple color with a metallic matte finish.
- Poison: Rusty Red color with a matte finish.
- Cottontail: A sheer metallic white silver with a smooth shimmery finish.
- Immortal: A true intense black color with a matte finish.
- Twinkle: A metallic dark gray with blue undertones and a smooth shimmery finish.
- Rave: A dark metallic golden brown shade with a smooth shimmery finish.
- Mobster: A deep chocolate brown with a matte finish.
My Favorite colours I own would have to be:
The colours I owe so far are Fame, Amethyst, Rave, Twinkle, Cottontail, Electric and Poison. Just waiting on Treasure to come back into stock and I'm sure that one will be one of my favorites too (LOL)!
Rating: 4 / 5
Don't forget to join my blog!
Makeup Junkie disclosure
I was given a free product or sample to review. All opinions are my own and not influenced by others. I got no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.