Step by Step Beauty How to:
Urban Decay Potion Primer
MUG gel liner:
Eve Pearl Diamond Eyes:
Red Cherry Lashes #DW
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara
1. Prime lid. Place a small piece of tape that extends from your lower lash line out toward your brow. Tip, place tape on the back of your a couple times so it's not so sticky and won't hurt your skin when you peel it off.
2. With a stiff dome brush take Makeup Geek's gel liner in Twinkle take a small amount and blend it all over lid and above the crease creating a base for your lid colour. Leave the inner 3rd of lid empty.
3. With a lay down brush apply Eve Pearl's dark pewter shade from her Diamond Eyes palette and press it all over the base colour. Taking what's left on the brush place it over the base above the crease. Turn that same brush over to the clean side and pick up the silver colour from the same palette an press it on the inner 3rd of the eye blending it where it meets the dark pewter shade. Place the silver shadow on the inner lower lash line as well.
4. With a soft dome brush sweep bisque by M.A.C on brow bone and blend out the crease. Remove tape and softly blend that crisp line.
5. Using an angle brush apply Makeup Geek's gel liner in Immortal and wing out your upper lash line. Line your water lines with it too. Blend out the bottom lash line with the same pewter shadow and connect it with the upper lash line.
6. Apply your favorite lashes (I'm wearing Red Cherry #DW's) and mascara.
*Pair this look up with a matte soft peach/pink cheek, I suggest Eve Pearl's blush trio in "Sunny". Very glossy pouting lips, I suggest Eve Pearl's Pearlicious lip gloss in "Menage"!
Eve Pearl's Diamond Eyes Palette