Step by Step Beauty How to:
Urban Decay Potion Primer
Fusion of Color:
Mayabelline eyestudio gel liner:
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
1. Apply a base colour all over lid up to the brow bone. I used
Fusion of Colour "Bone".
2. With a stuff dome brush apply a mid-tone brown just in the crease. Blend slightly up. I used Fusion of Color "Twig".
3. With an angle brush I app
lied Fusion of Color "Pea Pod" on the inner lash line. Continue the liner with Fusion of Colour "Emerald City" and wing it out. Blended the two colours together where they meet.
4. Line water lines with black gel liner. I used "Blackest Black" by Maybelline. Smudge the same green tone e/s on the lower lash line that reflect the top liner.
5. With a small shadow brush pat on a light shimmer shadow to the pocket of the eye & to the highest point of the brow bone. This will brighten and make your eyes pop. I used Fusion of Color "Silk".
6. Apply your favorite mascara and your ready!
Purchase this look Click Here!