Step by Step Beauty How to:
Inspired by my Favorite Perfume "Hypnotic Poison"
Urban Decay Potion Primer
Makeup Geek gel liners:
Makeup Geek eye shadows:
Beaches & Cream
M.A.C loose Glitter:
Fright Night lashes "Bat Girl"
1. Prime your entire lid up to brow. With a stiff dome brush apply Makeup Geek's gel liner in "Poison" on lid and blend up slightly through crease.
2. With a soft dome brush apply Makeup Geek's e/s in "Corrupt" in the outer corner and blend about 1/3 of the crease.
3. With a stiff dome brush blended out "Corrupt" and the crease with Makeup Geek's "Latte & Wisteria".
4. Using a flat stiff brush apply M.A.C's loose glitter in "Red" all over the lid.
5. Line water lines and lash lines with Makeup Geek's gel liner in "Immortal". Smudge lower lash line with Makeup Geek's "Wisteria" and connect the lower line to the upper lash line.
6. Blend out the crease and brow bone with a colour close to your skin tone. I used Makeup Geek's e/s "Beaches & Cream". Apply some dramatic lashes, I used Fright Night lashes in "Bat Girl". Apply mascara and voila!