Step by step Beauty How to
Priming moisturizer w/Astaxanthin
Salmon Concealer: Medium & Light
HD Liquid Foundation : Medium 1 & Medium 2
Loose setting powder: Light-Medium
Fusion of Color:
Makeup Geek gel liners:
Ardell Lashes Demi Luvies
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
1. Prime eye and place a piece of tape along the lower lash line and extend it to the brow. With a small stiff dome brush apply Makeup Geek's (MUG) gel liner in "Electric" in the outer lid blending slightly up and into the outer crease.
2. Using that same small stiff dome brush blend Fusion of Colour (FOC) "Celebrate" over the blue gel liner feathering and blending it out.
3. Blend out the blue with FOC's "Putty" with a stiff dome brush.
4. Using the same brush (wipe it off well) apply FOC's "Cream" all over brown bone and help soften any harsh lines.
5. Taking a damp stiff flat brush place FOC's "Nixie" all over the entire empty lid. You can swipe the blue in towards "Nixie" after if you wish for a smoother transition from one colour to the next.
6.With a small flat brush apply FOC's "Silk" to the highest arch of brow bone and inner pocket of eye.
7. Line water lines and lash lines with MUG's gel liner in "Immortal". Smudge along the lower lash line with "Nixie" connecting bottom lash line to upper lash line. Using an angle liner brush make a sweep (or upside down wing) in the inner bottom corner of lash with "Electric" gel liner.
8. Apply your lashes, I'm using Ardell lashes in "Demi Luvies" & mascara. Add a gem to dress this look up!