Step by step Beauty How to
This look is inspired by the new Disney princess, Merida from "Brave". Who so happens to be my new favorite! I have decided to do a whole makeup series based on this movie... look out for another Princess Merida, Queen Elinor & Mordu inspired looks!
Urban Decay primer potion
Makeup Geek gel liner:
Makeup Geek e/s:
Eye Kandy Cosmetics:
Semi Sweet Sugar
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide pencil:
L'Oreal Voluminousness Carbon Black Mascara
1. Prime entire eye. I used Urban Decay's primer potion. With a stiff dome brush apply Makeup Geek's (MUG) gel liner in "Fame" all over lid and blend through crease. Leave the very inner lid empty.
2. Pat MUG's "Peacock" all over the lid with a flat stiff brush blend it through the crease.
3. In the inner lid place MUG's "Mandarine" making sure you blend both colours together.
4. With a blending brush I used MUG's "Creme Brûlée & Vanilla Bean" to blend out crease up to brow bone.
5. Line water lines with black liner. Smudge out lower lash line with "Peacock" making sure it connects to the outer lid.
6. Using glitter glue I applied Eye Kandy cosmetics glitter "Semi Sweet Sugar" all over the lid were I later down "Peacock". Over "Manderine" I applied MAC's "Copper Sparkle".
7. I used Ardell Lashes in "Demi Luvies" & applied mascara.